Monday, January 12, 2015

3. This broke my heart to hear...

After being in contact with my daughter, I also connected with her boyfriend and we often conference call, with the 3 of us. Boyfriend told me that my daughter had something to tell me, but she was scared. Next thing I know is that I got an email from her and then pictures were sent by her boyfriend. This is the email I received from my daughter:
It literally broke my heart to read. It broke my heart that this is "THE INCIDENT" that the CPS Supervisor was talking about but refused to give me the details on it. And yet, my daughter is still in that home! How can this happen? Why wasn't I notified earlier? Then I saw the pictures, the look on her face was extreme sadness. I could feel her pain. These are the pictures I received, but to protect her identity, I blurred out her face, I only wish you could see the pain in her eyes that I can see. The pictures are several days after the incident occurred, but you can clearly see the yellow of the bruising on the neck.








It just breaks my heart every time I look at these photos and read that email.



No comments:

Post a Comment