Monday, January 12, 2015

5. The Home Inspection

So, this CPS supervisor, tried to make it look like she was doing her job and did a home inspection that passed. Look at the pictures of this home and tell me if you think this should of passed.  Filth, mold, empty bottles of booze, unsanitary, but who am I say, I don't have a social worker's degree. Oh, and if you have a child with depression, do you leave guns out in the open? But here's the Living room area, I believe:



















Here's what I believe is a spare room/laundry room, take note of the mold on the ceiling:





 Here's pictures of the kitchen area, can you count how many empty bottles? If this doesn't show that there is a problem just with alcohol, I don't know what will.












































 Here is what I believe to be HIS bedroom and a hallway:










And last, but not least, here's pics of the bathroom, mold on the walls & all...














I'll be back later on, to post more on how you can help me help my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment